Day 202 of 365 Days of Writing Prompts: Share some items on your character’s bucket list.
- Fall in love.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Compete in a game show.
- Publish a book.
- Create something beautiful.
- Take a risk.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Help a stranger.
Erin: Scuba dive
Sew a full outfit
Dye my hair a crazy color
Go on a road trip with my best friends
Climb a mountain
Help us understand your character’s dreams better.
1. Cross the equator.
2. Go skinny-dipping in the ocean.
3. Kiss someone at a rock concert.
4. See an elephant in the wild.
5. Paint a masterpiece that I want to hang on my wall.
6. Watch our three children (which I will need a husband for) grow up.
7. Finish my first manuscript without ripping it up.
8. See whales breaching in the ocean.
9. Photograph a ghost.
10. Braid my hair in cornrows.
11. Learn to play an instrument proficiently (other than a recorder).
12. Own a house.
13. Get drunk in another country.
14. Listen to someone play me a love song in private.
15. Learn to fly a plane.
Bucket list of Kate and Heather:
Go to Disney World
Go to a music festival
Meet Captain America
Go to/be in each other’s weddings
Meet favorite music artists
Write a song for four people special to them