Day 214 of 365 Days of Writing Prompts: List your character’s top 10 favorite things.
- The smell of fresh air behind a screen window.
- A night sky dark enough to see the stars.
- The warm kiss of sunlight peaking through the clouds.
- Soft sand between my toes.
- Shade on a hot day.
- Recalling a memory that makes me laugh out loud.
- A deep conversation late at night.
- The taste of great food.
- The comfort of a long awaited hug.
- The joy of an unexpected surprise.
- Jazz music
- Red lipstick
- Sweet potatoes
- Late night talk shows
- Prank wars
- Face masks
- Boat rides
- Rain puddles
These are a few of your character’s favorite things.